Collagen Production..........keeping the skin looking youthful.
This is always a concern of mine since my face and body is seen so much in pictures and videos.
The big question .....how can I produce more collagen production and help keep my skin looking youthful?
I'm going to share with you what I have found works for me:
1) Eat foods high in Vitamin C & A. All those Green Drinks you see around contain dark leafy greens which are high in Vitamin C & A. Eating these dark leafy greens in your salads, like Kale, Spinach, Swiss Chard, helps your body produce collagen.
2) Take a good quality Vitamin C supplement.
3) Eating foods that contain phytonutrients that help collagen fibers link together in a way that helps your body produce collagen. Foods like Blueberries.
4) Dry Brushing everyday helps exfoliate dead skin cells on the body, releases toxins and helps promote collagen building. Google "how to dry brush" to learn the proper technique.
5) Eggs are naturally rich in amino acids, which are essential for the formation of collagen.
6) Using a Micro Derma Roller 2 - 3 times a day. The more intense version with Plastic Surgeons is called "needling".
7) Be aware of the lotions and moisturizers you are putting on your skin. Some of them contain harmful chemicals that can damage the skin with time.